Overnight Camp Out With Fire and Axes PRIVATE EVENT
A 24 hours event for between 6 and 30 people
You would arrive at Midday at our woodland by the river at about midday on day 1, then we would park the cars/minibus and we would go straight into some lumberjack log rolling to get you warmed up and awake after the drive. During the afternoon we would do the following activities (which may change a bit depending on people and weather).
- 90 mins axe throwing inc a competition and prize giving, Throw some different axes and have a go on the double bit competition axe and Tomahawks.
- Cook your own lunch on the campfire (bring your own)
- Fire lighting with fire steels and Kelly kettles
- Tea/coffee race (first to boil water and make tea) in groups
- Viking fire (flint and steel)
- edible/deadable – plant identification game
- Tea / Coffee break
- setting up camp for the night
- Pack down camp (in the morning)
The activities would mainly be on day 1 from midday to the evening when it gets dark. As the light draws in we would be stoking up the campfire for you to cook your dinner (bring your own dinner to cook on the fire and any drinks you want). Hang out by the fire all night/ as long as you want.
The overnight accommodation would be a mixture of Hammocks/tarps and large group Tipis. You would need to each bring a blanket and a sleeping bag for the overnight but if you don’t want to bring sleeping bags/blankets then you can hire them from us at 15euros per person for the night. Obviously sensible warm outdoor clothes etc. In the morning we would get the fire going and you can cook your own breakfast (bring what you what to eat) and cook on the campfire, then pack down and get ready to leave about midday with some more Axe Throwing or bushcraft activities mid morning. Your time in the woods will be active but relaxing. There will be time to chat and hang out as well as complete the activities.
Overnight Axes, Fire and Campfire in Wicklow – €95 (plus 9% VAT, so €103.55) per person (cheaper than an overnight hotel in Dublin!!)
Contact us to confirm a suitable date and time – this event is by appointment only.